Friday, May 13, 2011

SPOP Photoshoot

Last summer, I organized a photoshoot for people in SPOP who were interested in modeling or photographing.  It was my first time styling and photographing models, but it ended up being extremely fun.  I realize that I never really did anything with the photos I took, so I thought I'd dedicate this post to them.  I don't think any of the models we had had modeled before and most of the styling and clothing was my own...it was very grassroots, but certainly a fun start.  Enjoy.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
extremely cool spider hole
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
randomly ran into ms. jenkins!
Photobucket
self portrait
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

-mg

No comments:

Post a Comment