Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Zoe

I have been at my parent's house for the past few days and came back to the Tri Delta house to hang out and feed my rats. When I was feeding them, I watched them crawl around a little and noticed a lump that's the size of a large gumball on the side of my favorite rat, Zoe. I often check my rats for tumors because they're one of the most common causes of death for rats and I'm almost positive that I checked about a week ago and found nothing. I'm going to wake up at 7:30 and take her to a vet tomorrow. I hope it's benign and easily removed and that she'll be ok. She's the nicest animal ever and loves everyone so much. It makes me even more sad to see her be sweet and gentle and still running around everywhere despite the fact that there's a fairly prominent tumor on the side of her little body. I don't know why. Maybe because she's innocent and probably barely knows. I hope everything will be ok.

Picture of Zoe when she was still a baby...curious as always :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment