Friday, March 12, 2010

Memo to Self

For years I've wanted to start a website, mainly for myself but also for anyone that wants to take a gander. But the website would consist of anything I thought was important, beautiful, and worth including. And for years I've toiled with what it should consist of...purely writing, photography, videos, art? I always wanted the site to basically be my soul expressed as best as I possibly could, and now I'm realizing that in order to do that, it shouldn't be narrowed to anything specific. It should be messy and sporadic, but meaningful. I'm finally at the point where I want to and can make it. It might sound like a small idea or feat, but to me, it's something that's been resonating with me for awhile...just a way to compile everything that means anything to me in the world...and a medium to express all art forms that I admire. It would be like a diary, but not discrete or chronological. More like a diary of how my spirit would speak if it had a language. Yes!
Time to study...final in 21 minutes! :)

1 comment: