Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Random things that pop in my head

Weird Thought #1: I love the feeling when you're eating something that could potentially be messy, like a sandwich with many toppings, but trying to eat it without making a mess and then it starts dripping on your fingers and it seems like a lost cause so you just decide to not worry about the messiness of it and you just eat it without caring that it's all over your hands. During that quick transition, I feel a slight spark of excitement, thinking about not caring and how cool it would be if we never had to care about things like that.

Weird Thought #2: Have you ever felt like you're watching yourself? Like when you look in the mirror or when you do certain things, it feels like a movie and it feels like you're not controlling your moves but instead your just watching them? Like on certain video games where you have the option of viewing from the player's eyes or viewing the screen so you can watch your player move around...like that.

Weird Thought #3: Often times, whenever I'm near mirrors, I get nervous right before I look into one because I'm a little bit afraid that I'll look in the mirror and it will be a different person looking back at me. As if my mind switched bodies or something. It actually makes me kind of scared just thinking about it.

Weird Thought #4: As I was writing this, I realized that I might have a final tomorrow that I completely forgot about. But then I checked my calendar and it's not 'til Thurday. But the feeling I got right when I realized that it could be tomorrow was nuts! It's weird that something I reason and understand in my mind can make my body feel so emotional or nervous for a split second, like that feeling it gives you when you think you have a test tomorrow. I wonder why we get those feelings...if it actually is biological and your brain is just sending certain cells down your body that make you jump a little...or if you actually have a soul that can feel and turn your thoughts into things that can be felt. I'm not sure if this makes sense.

I had a #5 but I'm too tired to write it.

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment